14x20x1 MERV 8 Pleated Air Furnace Filter
- Actual Size: 13-1/2" x 19-1/2" x 3/4"
- MERV 8 tested under ASHRAE 52.2-2007 standards
- Ideal for normal air filtration and those with mild allergies
- Moisture resistant, heavy-duty frame
- Galvanized expanded metal backing
MERV 8 seasonal 1-Inch pleated air filters effectively reduce/remove pollen, dust, pet dander and dust mites for circulated indoor air. Filtering these airborne particles can help alleviate allergies and sinus irritation that can cause watery eyes, itchy throat, coughing, and sneezing. Additional benefits are extending the life of your Air Conditioning / Furnace system by allowing the system to work more efficiently and economically.
MERV 8 seasonal 1-Inch pleated air filters use the optimum blend of synthetic fibers to insure high dust holding capacity and filtering efficiency.
* MERV 8 seasonal pleated air filters media is thermally glued to expanded metal backing to prevent the media from sagging during the filter's use.
* MERV 8 seasonal pleated air filters pleats are formed in a radial configuration to insure proper dust loading.
* MERV 8 seasonal pleated air filters cartridge is encapsulated in a heavy duty die cut beverage board frame to insure filter integrity in high moisture applications.
* MERV 8 seasonal pleated air filters cartridge is glued to the peripheral interior of the outer
* MERV 8 seasonal pleated air filters face of the die cut is internally glued to the apexes of the pleats to insure maximum endurance under adverse conditions.
* MERV 8 seasonal pleated air filters media is electrostatically charged.
* MERV 8 seasonal pleated air filters contain 14 pleats per linear foot which creates a greater surface area to catch airborne particles.
|Actual Size||13-1/2 x 19-1/2 x 3/4|
|Country of Manufacture|