14x25x1 Furnace Filters
14x25x1 Furnace Filters - MERV Ratings
Nominal size : 14" x 25" x 1"
Actual size :13 1/2" x 24 1/2" x 3/4"
This filter is a high quality, economical aftermarket replacement.
Made of 100% synthetic media. It will not absorb water, preventing the growth of mould, fungi and bacteria. Made with fire retardant materials. A rigid constructed housing with efficiently spaced pleats, enabling excellent surface capacity for better filtration of airborne particles.
Pleated Furnace Filters
Spacing of the pleats allows for air travel across the entire surface of the filter and increased filtering capacity. Larger dust particles are captured at the top and bottom of the pleat. Smaller particles will be caught in the sides of the pleat surface.
The filter is constructed from a rigid, fire retardant material. It performs extremely well even in difficult operating conditions. The filtering media is glued to the frame itself, ensuring that the air will not be able to escape, or bypass the filter.
- Home Air Filters Size Chart
- Why Should I Worry about Indoor Pollution?
- What Happens When You Forget to Change Your Filter
- How Often Should I Change my Furnace Filter?
Maximize your Energy Efficiency
The Right Furnace Filter For Your Home
The filters used with a heating and cooling system make a big difference in the quality of air circulating throughout your house. When people turn on the switch to their furnace they know they are going to get warm air. However, what people may get as well is some lingering dust, dirt, and a variety of other items that can make them ill. To prevent this from happening, people need to select the best furnace filter for their home.
Consider the filter’s ability to stop certain types of particles from passing through. You should be made aware of the MervRating (look for something with a rating between 8 and 11) and at least a minimum description on what it can remove from the air.
There are some key questions that need to be asked and answered before making a choice to replace air filter.
• Is the current filter system performing in an acceptable manner?
• Is there an interest in keeping the air handling equipment cleaner?
• Is there an interest in making the air safer and healthier for building occupants?
Related Furnace Filter Sizes:
- 18 x 20 x 1 furnace filters
- 18 x 24 x 1 furnace filters
- 18 x 25 x 1 furnace filters
- 20 x 20 x 1 furnace filters
- 20 x 25 x 1 furnace filters
- 22 x 22 x 1 furnace filters
- 24 x 24 x 1 furnace filters
- 20 x 30 x 1 furnace filters