16x25x5 Furnace Filters
Also FITS and or REPLACES the Following
|Brand||Air Cleaner||Filter Part #|
CQMF3225 (X2 Filters)
EAMF3225 (2 req'd)
* Electronic Air Cleaner
16x25x5 Furnace Filter Replacement MERV11-MERV13
Pollen, Mold, Dust Mites
Larger dust particles, like pudding mix
Standard residential / commercial use
Auto Emissions / Large Particles like Milled Flower
Superior Commercial and Residential
Compatible With Model :Actual Size: 15 3/8 x 25 1/2 x 5 1/4
- Amana AMU2020 Amana ABB2020
- Carrier CMF2020 Carrier CNC2020
- Coleman CEMU2020 & CENC2020
- Electro-Air EAMU2020, EABB2020, EANC2020
Why do you need to change the furnace filter?
It's important to stay on top of checking your filter frequently. A clean furnace filter contributes to healthy indoor air quality.
As the filter collects various bits of airborne debris, it starts to get dirty and clog up. After a while, that build up makes it very difficult for air to pass through. Often, this requires the blower in your furnace to work harder, increasing your energy bill, as well as risking mechanical issues with the blower motor itself.
- Helpful Tips : Improve Your Home’s Air Quality
- How To Choose the Right Furnace Filter For Better Indoor Air Quality?
- Home Air Filters Size Chart
- Why Should I Worry about Indoor Pollution?
- What Happens When You Forget to Change Your Filter
The best way to know how often you need to change your filter is by simply checking it on a regular basis. Every furnace heats a different home, with different factors that affect a filters life span. For most homes, typically you would expect to change the furnace filter every 3-4 months.
Here are a few things to remind you of the advantages of checking and replacing your furnace filter often. You might not want to make a run to the hardware store, but it will definitely pay off.
- Overall better air quality: you won’t have “good” air getting damaged by all the build up and bacteria on your filter.
- Keep your furnace running smoothly: which means your energy bill won’t skyrocket because your furnace is working twice as hard
- Helps with allergies and asthma: for those of you who have allergies or asthma, it is important to keep the quality of your air high.
Have you checked your filter this winter? Have you replaced it? If you can’t remember the last time you did, definitely go ahead and replace it!
Related Furnace Filters (Most Popular)
14x25x1 air filter
16x16x1 air filter
20x25x5 furnace filters
furnace filters 16x25x5
furnace filters 16x25x4
16x25x1 furnace filters
16x20x1 air filter
air filter 16x25x1
20x20x1 air filter
20x25x4 air filter
18x20x1 air filter